- Neena Saraff, Chairperson, Indeera Chand, Vice Chairperson, Mothers and
- Shyam Singh, Assistant Secretary, a family member, play leading roles in successful fund raising and public relations in Kolkata and across India.
- Amar Nath Sadhu, Partner, Price Water House, despite his official commitments, comes forward to take charge of the finances of the Society. Also arranges, not only donations from several corporates but also the land (for our own building) from the West Bengal Housing Board.
- Ranjan Deb, Bar-at-Law, now designated Senior Advocate by the Kolkata High Court, joins to frame the rules and regulations etc. for the Society’s registration and other legal tasks at hand.
- Haimanti Dutta, Member and
- Dr. Purabi Bose, Secretary, move forward with other priorities, in developing the Society’s initial activities further.
With their valuable support and sincere interest, it has been possible in building REACH into a vibrant
NGO… together with a team of dedicated professionals, parents and volunteers.
We are grateful to our Patron, Late Aditya Kashyap, Executive Director, Tata Steel for his interest in our projects and his generous will to support us to rise quickly to achieve our goals. Our success in our fast development has been due to the impetus/ guidance provided by him and the funds raised for REACH projects.